Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

First blog on 2009. Say goodbye to 2008 and welcome to 2009!!! In the new year, i hope everything will be right. Before 2009, i went to sungei wang with my friends to countdown. There have alot lot lot of people there and i cant saw the artist who sang on stage!!! I saw many people bought the spray to play each other. Omg.......vry crazy....people get high at there!!! Funny thing, i saw 2 guys...i think is malay....they wear the helmet to protect them from spraying foam by others...hahaha!!! At 12am....there got fireworks. That is sooooo beautiful....it lighting the dark sky ! For me...it is amazing.... when i watch fireworks...i think alot of thing in my life, suddenly felt that the world is full of hope!!!

After the end of countdown, we went to nguk yee house because we have plan to get high until morning.....haha!!! We used the time to play chod dai di !!! Me n Ogawa very geng because can tahan until morning bout 8++. Wootz......everything was end already because exam is coming soon. Yup...i fel very scared. If i fail, how i faced with my parent because he work hard to get many money to let me can further my studies. I will so sorry to my parent. Until now, i havent do anything that can make my parent proud of me, sometimes i will feel that i am useless...stupid!!! So so so i will work hard to do something that is proud.....my parent...this is one of my dream. Gambateh.........^-^

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^