Monday, January 5, 2009

^-^

Yesterday went to sungei wang bought my new clothes with nguk yee...Song Yun....and thx Song Yun brother because he send us go to Times Square!!! I bought 2 clothes, 1 short pant, 1 scarf and a pair shoes.....for all this i spend about RM200 already!!! That means i cannot use more money for this month, if not will overuse. I think maggi mee is my best choice......haha.....deh my brain will be stupide. And yesterday, me...nguk yee...song yun went to 1 shop of sungei wang (don't know what is shop name), when walk in take a look the clothes...actually juz me only will buy but 1 of the staff there very good talk. She is mixed with indian and chinese.....beautiful!!! She gave us many clothes to try...she talk many say..."hmm....very nice(all also nice...omg...cant tahan)...and this colour is suitable for CNY cuz pink colour...blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." This is happen when nguk yee try their clothes and finally she bought 3 clothes spend bout RM153. Song Yun also bought and me buy 1 aso....tat gal told me ' this clothes u can wear for 4 difference look then she show me n talk many blaaaaaaaaaa and the main thing is this only sold in this shop you will not found from other where. Service is good.

haiz........painful thing......exam is coming soon. I must start from now le...if not i will die!!!!! I have to spend my time for study le. When i study....just they know i dunnoe them...but i will try my best to know you all but please give me a little time to understand...kkkkkk!!!!!!! And i must say goodbye to my DRAMA...i will leave you but in my heart i will miss you all the time so please wait for me. Nooo...is forgot you becuse if i miss you i cant concentrate with my studies. Anyway....dun worries!!!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^