Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

Today i went to college cuz got accounting lecture class. After that went to library wif my friend...Mr.foo to study. We go group study area study........tat area can allowed student talking. So......sure got chatting!!!!! At first, we talked more than study..........haha!!! What we talk??? We talk bout the money....how to plan it and become more more more!!! Then he told me something bout him crazy thinking when his was in secondary.............omg.... he is so crazy and think too much. I think he muz b more opening. Few hours ago......Kok wah meet his friend, Li Zhen and she come joint us.....then we study together..... Bout 4++, we go to tbr photostat the tutorial question and have a diner there. Aft eating....we talk many thing....more intereting thing, we talk bout SHARES. Waaaa......i juz realized that kok wah very geng(know) bout tis,..me n Li Zhen no experience bout tis. Shares can let people make more money but also can cause the people loss all their money or all their saving!!!!!!! NO pain No GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all for 2day.......i muz continue study if not i will die because next wednesday will be my first paper...ENGLISH.....very scared!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^