Tuesday, March 31, 2009

update

This few days felt bad mood..............i don't know who i am......i lost myself!!!!! I just wanna be myself.
Well....finals are nearly and some test also will on by this week and next week.....omg....i want die lah......make me feel stress. And this Sunday is (Qing Min), i don't know want back to hometown or not...still under consideration. My best friend's birthday is coming soon, i dun noe what to buy for her???? Headache.........!!!!! This sem are running very rush, all must be fast, i dunnoe what does the lecture talking about!!! Absent mind on class!!! Maybe these all annoying thing effect my mood become down........i think i am stupide!!!!!!!
I have to stop here.......continue my studies!!!!

Before that, i want share this touching song to my best friends......Shi HUi, Nguk yee, Kok Wah, Lucas, Robin, .....yup....sometimes im like very cool, less voice out, quiet but................

Without YOU - Air Supply

No I can't forget this evening and your face
When you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile
But in your eyes your sorrow shows, yes, it shows
No, I can't forget tomorrow
When I think about my sorrow
I had you there, then I let you go
And now it only fair that I should let you know
What you should know
I can't live if living is without you
I can't give I can't give anymore
I can't live if living is without you
I can't give I can't give anymore

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^