Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today is my friend Li ping 19 birthday...wishes her dream comes true!!! I juz bek from Genting Klang there celebrate her birthday at HomeTown steamboat shop. The steamboat not really taste good as i heard from others tat steamboat there is famous!!! Now, my stomach still fel full, not yet digest at all. Today, me, nguk yee and meilee also have went to Sri Rampai night market. I got bought 1 Tshirt......hehe...i luv tat tshirt!!!!

Last tuesday, i have get my result already....luckily i get all pass but no A. I always cant get the A, this make me felt disappointed but tis is my fault cuz i never word hard in my studies..-_-!!!! god ahhhhhhhhhhh...........!!!!!!! Recently, i found 1 song sing by David Tao....tat is very nice...^_^.....《天天》. Melody of tat song vry nice.....when you listen...u will fel like vry comfy.....make ppl fel pleasure...for me!!!!!

《天天》

太阳天(或)下雨天
人挤人的咖啡店
找一个能想你舒服的角落
看着情人肩靠肩
慢慢转开我视线
有个女孩让我好想念
我的心已经飞到这个城市的另一边
想看着你我爱的脸
把心里的感情都对你说
那马路上 天天 都在塞
而每个人 天天 在忍耐
没有你日子很黑白
原来这样就是恋爱
我想要你在我身边
分享生命中的一切
我想要 天天 说 天天 说
天天 对你说我有多爱你
天天 说 i love you ~~

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^