Friday, May 29, 2009

yup...new semester was started le...and this week juz have lecture class oni ,tutorial class will start on next week. Yesterday was my first class, tat is HR(Human Resource)...the lecturer was so long gas make me felt the class is so boring and doesn't focus on what she has teach. She has mentioned us tat tis subject is hard and many of ours senior get fail this subject...huuuu...stress!!!!!!

Well, i juz hope me can fight with tis all complicated, last year diploma ad...1 year oni...end of diploma!!! Time goes fast, i study at TARC 1 year ad...i get know many frend, learn alot of things, living without cares of parent, i noe im not a child ad but sometimes i felt lost and vry down, that is vry hard for me, i reli need somebody beside me to care and support me. And i will also miss my parent so much, especially my mum, the person who is always understand and support me, no matter how bad am i, she is the oni 1 can forgive my fault...... thanks to her, i have to do the best...... dun make her disappointed of me.

GAMBATEH to ME.......haha
I have to stop here, wan go to sleep!!! 2moro class start at 8 o'clock......and 2moro will go shopping wif my frends......hepiiiiiiii.......haha......long time din go out 2gether liao!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^