Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boring day

Im so boring now......very xien....i hate cuz when i was boring, i feel lonely......goddddd!!! I know the finals is coming but i dun have mood to study.....what happen to me??? I can't concentrate in study......im too lazy ad...when i look back all the subject that lecturer had teach....i was like want faint ad....very hard...especially calculation of F&B control, i dun understand at all....@_@WTH....can I handle this coming final exam???? Im so sad and feel wan to cry......very stress.

In addition, my future also another problem. Where should i go after diploma??? Work at Penang or KL??? But nowadays, that is hard to find a job because of bad economic now. If stay at Penang, i need to adapt new environment and if in KL, maybe i want move to another place because of working location is far away with my current house and KL is unsafe place, i should be more careful if i plan to work at here. Many thing are bother me, and should i continue study to get degree cert......i hope but i dun have confident that i can go through all the difficulties. I think if i can get a good job and satisfaction salary, than i will not continue my studies ad. But tat is hard to get a high salary without high certificate. Zzzzzzzzz
Stresss..................Sometimes im envy with the animal, be a dog also not bad.....eat, sleep and play(kacao people).....im thinking that be a dog good than be a human......


No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^