Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i've been crazy

Headache arrrr.....i don't know what happen to me.....don't know!!! Recently im reli felt unhappy, lost my spirit. Im thinking alot in the middle night about me. I reli faces the crazy problem which is annoying me. I have my own way for anything that im doing, why i muz follow you??? Im thinking that izit im useless, why u wan look down me??? For ppl who is look down at me, i will show u im not as weak as you think. The thing i canot do dun mean tat i will fail to do it......wat i need is TIME. Im reli lost my confident so i think alot. Gosh............help me get away from the hell!!!! Im reli bek tahan liao......................i think i have to go out somewhere to looking around calm my mood so i wont felt tension....i nid relax. 2day i get moody when do the decoration wif my group at schul, the bos is doubt my ability. Well, i have notin to say, i can bear it........=.= Everything u do, tat is RIGHT mah.
There are many thing nid to do in this sem, i hope everything i can handle it well !!! 2moro will be my 1st mid-term test....HR...-_-lll.....hope the test is easy, if not i will die!!!
Im feeling well now, aft abreact it at here..............
thanks yenling......u gave me great support tat day on Facebook.........thanks!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^