Friday, July 24, 2009

Future

My future....how it will be??? Whatever it will be, im here to challege it cuz i noe it may be just a part of life, we must face it and have to resolve it.
yes, recently im facing the problem about where i gonna go to training in future that will be next year. As you noe, ENGLISH is very important in hotel-line, we need to speak proper english when working at hotel yet my speaking is reli bad, how i gonna to communicate with guest by using english. Crazy man.....i have to learn from now, that is about half year for me to improve my speaking....oh god...i have to try my best to speaking. Hope it can be better at least can make people know what im speak about....lol !!!! And just now my frend had asked lecturer about the allowance that working at Rasa Sayang Hotel at Penang....oh god...that is no allowance for trainee, it just provide at least one meal on our working time. We have to work for hotel without allowance or any else gain from hotel. How we gonna survive?????? Without any pay back, we are just student, no income....how??? Die...-_-ll So just try my best by dun spend many money and dun buy any useless thing, and canot go shopping....argggggg>.<.....
Well.....what i gonna to do now is improve my speaking tat is important...start from frends....try to speak english when talking with them.....hahaa!!!! And save more money.......

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^