Monday, July 27, 2009

I want a nice sleep

Lack of sleep made me felt no mood, my brain also cant operate.....very blur...dun have spirit to do my work. There is no time for me to get a well sleep.....when i can get a nice sleep??? oh god, i reli been crazy liao.....almost everyday i hard to fall in sleep, there is many problem appear in my mind....wat the problem??? I don't know....i felt uncomfortable when cant get sleep. Sumtime im thinking that izzit im crazy ad...neuropathy!!! haiz.....reli...when we are getting old ad sure will have many thing that we nid to worry....future...family...and anyelse??? College life....im reli bek tahan ad....sumone can bring me far away from here to let me get a breath...x_x!!!! Finals is coming....im worrying....i must get all pass....at least pass, i dunwan get fei lou(fail)....god bless me....please!!!
What i wan now is .....i wan a nice sleep...but i think tis week will be hell for me....2 assignment nid to pass up....2 exams and 2moro presentation....omg.....F!!! Take me away..........

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^