Sunday, July 5, 2009

haiz....everyone getting stress of assignment, including me aso getting more stress ad. The deadline is come nearer. There are many assignment nid to do....gosh.....i had finish my English assignment ad but others assig still stuff at there cuz buzy of doing english assig. And next week got 2 test to go which are HR and Housekeeping....die hard...-_-lll Today i plan to study HR, but study notin...when i look at the notes, i felt sleeping, what happen to me...reli, i dunnoe what had lecturer teach about when i was in her class...my mind dunnoe go where ad!!! And now continue doin my restaurant assigment, i dunnoe wat to write, i have done half ad but whether rite or not...reli stress of doin assignment when i was done it but if they are not satisfy, sad...haizzz!!! But nevermind, cuz this will help to improve the quality of work, v muz listen comments from others.
Today, i had seen my friend's blog, she has write something in her blog, "i never look far because it always ended up with something which I don't wish to". yup...it just like me aso...i never look far, or maybe i scared to think far, that is very hurt if my hope ended up with something which i don't wish to..............
Well, juz hope all the thing can goes smooth. Tomorrow, exciting, i will be in kitchen, hehe........i reli enjoy working in the kitchen.............wheeeee^^

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^