Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shopping

2day wake up in the morning bout 9.40am.....overslept already so din attend morning class....skip class again!!! After make up myself, then straight went to bus stop met wif my frend go to shopping....hehe!!!!! Both of us had shop about 4 hours at Times square and Sungei Wang, my frend bought many thing oh....wootz.....i juz bought a pair of shoes, shirt and short pant....tats all...haha!!! And i wan to thanks her cuz i make her be vry tired......i havent found my shoes when in Sungei Wang deh v bek to Times Square again juz cuz of my shoes......tired....thanks Meilee!!!!
I think it is time for me to keep fit liao cuz im getting fat ad.....omg....i nid to control from eating less. Recently, I become big eater....eat alot maybe cuz of stress. From now on....i muz to reduce my FAT....i need to work hard to keep fit....yes......Gambateh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to My Blog

Please drop your message or comment to me, thanks^^